Attorney Kendra Thomas is a Certified Family Law Specialist serving clients in the Southern California area at Thomas Law Offices, in Woodland Hills and Newport Beach, CA. Thomas Law Offices is a values-driven law firm, guided by principles of excellence, leadership, and citizenship.
Since founding Thomas Law Offices in 2007, Attorney Kendra Thomas has dedicated her career to helping clients reach their financial and legal goals. She understands that each client has different needs and goals, and she believes each person deserves high quality legal services no matter what size their case is, or their economic status. Some family law cases are best handled through litigation, while others only need compassionate understanding and explanation for everyone involved to come to a satisfactory agreement.
Attorney Kendra Thomas is very active in several local Bar Associations and contributes her valuable legal skills to many community projects. She possesses the qualities you want in an attorney to manage even your most confidential and personal legal matters. In her work with clients, Kendra is dedicated to providing individual attention and keeping clients informed about the progress in their cases. Her legal education, background and work history skills all work together to bring you excellent legal representation.
Areas of Practice
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Family Law Specialist, California State Bar
- Certified in Mediation, Arbitration & Negotiation, Straus Institute at Pepperdine University
- California, 2005
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
Professional Associations & Memberships
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association, Member
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA), Board of Trustees
- LACBA Diversity & Inclusion in the Profession Committee, Co-Chair
- LACBA Family Law, Executive Committee Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer, LACBA Domestic Violence Project
Lectures & Publications
Awards & Accolades
- Super Lawyer Rising Star (2016, 2017 & 2018)
Contact Attorney Kendra Thomas today at (877) 472-0904 to discuss your case and needs.